WELCOME!

Grab some tea or coffee and enjoy reading about my life. If you are a new reader be sure to read my first post here to learn a bit about why I made a blog. I hope you stick around!

Sharon

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Did you miss me??

I hope so because that means you enjoy my blog!  :)  Where have I been you ask?  Well, remember I said I was having a few slow weeks due to the end of the year issues with the medical world?  I bit the bullet and asked to be put on another account to go with the 5 or so doctors I already work on.  This made all the difference!  I have now gone back to making $75-$100 a day! Of course, I am learning a new doctor, clinic, and account specifics so my days have been longer.  This part sucks!  I think I about have the hang of it though.  It honestly doesn't take that long to get used to the new stuff!  I think it is more about shaking off the nerves and just concentrating on the work.  It is always a bit nerve racking to be on a new account though because all you think about is "what if I mess up and lose this account".  This is doctor is a general practitioner-type of account so the work will be more steady than the GI and Podiatry doctors I do at the present time. I hope to stay on this account for a while!

I actually had so much work that I missed TAT (turn around time) by a little bit.  I hate when I do this, but it couldn't be avoided.  We had a surprise drop in by some house inspectors so that put me behind because they had to do some measurements and such.  It's fine though.  The company I work for is totally understanding that sometimes life throws us a pop fly and we don't always know where it will land!

Last night we went to our neighboring town's Christmas Parade.  Our youngest, Allie, is a Cheerleader and they had a float in the parade.  It was FREEZING!  It was a good time though.  Our 13-year-old had her boyfriend and one of her closest friends with us.  It was just a good time.  It is amazing how much three teenagers can make you laugh!    It is so cute too because Jonathan has a crush on Holland's close friend.  She is 15 and he is 9!  She calls him her little 5th grade boyfriend. haha.

When we got home last night we took Holland to her friend's house to spend the night and then we got the younger kids fed and in bed and then Rob and I watched Kick Ass.  Okay...So that movie actually surprised me and I loved it!  It will definitely be one we will watch again!  We absolutely love when movies surprise us!

This morning we had to go to Allie's game.  I love watching the girls cheer.  They enjoy it so much and it shows.   I even have a shirt that says "cheerleader mom" on the back :)  Today so far we have attended the game, made a menu for next week, got a grocery list together, and Rob is grocery shopping after dropping off Jonathan and Ally at their bio-dad's house.  Holland is in the living room with her boyfriend watching Eat, Pray, Love, and I am typing this blog.  I have some more work to do but I don't like having my headphones on with the teen and her boyfriend out of my sight.  I am trusting, not stupid ;)  haha.

So...the plan for today is to just chill and relax.  I will finish up my 2 files tonight or tomorrow.

Rob just texted and is on his way home from the grocery store...So, I think I am done boring you with the ins and outs of my day.  I have to take Wei-Wei out, check on the teens and figure out something for dinner tonight.  I might just make me a Kahlua and Cream too! YUMMM....

I hope that all of you are having a WONDERFUL weekend!!  Don't forget to ask me questions if you have any and I will do what I can to answer them! 

Oh, and I am doing my nails this afternoon...If I do anything cool you may be cursed with pictures of it ;)  

Here is my favorite, all-time, happy song... This song always makes me smile!  Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Good old South Carolina Gamecock boy! Love Darius (better known as Hootie here in SC)! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I hear a lot of Hootie in his voice! I don't know why but this guy's music just makes me feel happy. lol its strange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I have some more work to do but I don't like having my headphones on with the teen and her boyfriend out of my sight. I am trusting, not stupid ;) haha."

    Amen sista! I've got a 17 year old. Just a couple short years ago, she made me set some pretty harsh rules in my house. Now, she's only a couple months from 18 and thinks she rules the world. They grow up fast...just not as fast as they think!

    BTW... Love Rucker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I did miss your blog for the past few days! Love the song! Congrats on your new account!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoying you blog. I'm a new MT, WOW $75-$100 a day. I have a ways to go. Only been at it--almost 2 months. Look forward to your daily blog.

    Doris

    ReplyDelete

Here is your chance to ask me questions, request topics, or just say Way To Go! :)