WELCOME!

Grab some tea or coffee and enjoy reading about my life. If you are a new reader be sure to read my first post here to learn a bit about why I made a blog. I hope you stick around!

Sharon

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I promise, I haven't forgotten you!

OK, so work this week is running me ragged!  I am sorry for not blogging.  I am seriously working from the time I get up until I go to bed.  I think all the doctors are trying to cram their patients into this week so they can take Christmas week off!  haha. 

I am actually running to bed at the moment but wanted to pop in and let everyone know I have not forgotten about my blog! 

I hope everyone is having a great week!

Sharon

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there! They've got to stop and go have Christmas vacay if they're trying to get everything out beforehand. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just think of the monetary reward. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Here is your chance to ask me questions, request topics, or just say Way To Go! :)